Dachsberger & Söhne Gesellschaft m.b.H.,
T: +43 (0) 2984 2632,
F: +43 (0) 2984 2632-30

teil

Chronicals

1949
Founding of the domestic livestock and meat stock business in Gauderndorf by Alfred Dachsberger senior. 

 

1954
Expansion of enterprise with now 5 employees.

 

1957
Trade certificate allowing the exercise of butchery as well as the foundation of a commercial agency is awarded. 

 

since 1970
constant expansion of business due to construction of new working and cooling sites (20 employees at that time)

 

1980
Establishment of company with limited liability with Alfred senior, Aflred and Friedrich Dachsberger as shareholder (ca. 60 employees)

 

1983
Take over of butchery Spindler in Maissau, foundation of general partnership and beginning of sausage production (ca. 70 employees)

 

1994
EU accreditation of slaughterhouse and butchery in Gauderndorf (ca. 80 employees)

 

1995
Increase of cooling capacity by 2000 t

 

since 1997
further expansion of production and storage room as well as extension of export (ca 90 employees and 20% export share)

 

1999
50th anniversary (ca 120 employees and 60% export share)